Never Drink the Water from Your Nightstand- Here is the Reason

Do you have that habit to drink the glass of water from your nightstand?

In case you wake up during the night feeling thirsty, may you have that habit to drink a glass of water from your nightstand.But, have you noticed that the water have different taste in the mornings?

Regular water doesn’t contain sugars or proteins that microbes thrive on. So we can’t say that it’s microbes that account for its strange taste.Water left in a glass is more susceptible to dust particles and bacteria.

When water is exposed to air, it absorbs carbon dioxide, a small part of which is converted into carbonic acid. In other words, this means that implies that water exposed to air is prone to changing its chemical structure (carbon acid converts into carbonate or bicarbonate) which in turn changes the water pH. So, that’s how this change affects its taste.

This doesn’t mean that the water that’s been on your nightstand all night is harmful to drink,but it is sure that this water has collected a lot of dust and air-borne bacteria. So, the next time you feel thirsty upon waking up, think twice should you drink that or you should get some fresh water.

Source: www.explicitgists.com

Share on Facebook